Applicable for both piglets and sows
Inoculation can be done by oral administration
Purpose and Description
An aid for the prevention of transmissible gastroenteritis and diarrhea caused by rotavirus infection in pigs
Administration & Dosage
A. Sows: vaccinate 2ml twice at 5~6 weeks and 3 weeks before farrowing by oral administration then, 2ml at 1 week before farrowing intramuscularly
B. Gilts: vaccinate 2ml at 2~3 weeks before farrowing by oral and intramuscular administration respectively at once
C. Piglets: vaccinate 2ml within 1 week from weaning by oral administration
24 months from the production date
Store the vaccine in the dark at between 2 and 7℃
1. For healthy pigs only.
2. Wear a pair of firm gloves for safety.
3. Use sterile syringe.
4. Warm up the vaccine at around 25℃ before and during use.
5. Disinfect rubber stopper of the vaccine before pulling.
6. Be careful not to inject into blood vessel.
7. Follow the '1 needle, 1 animal' rule.
8. Stay calm for at least 1~2 days after vaccination and avoid travel or serious movement.
9. Do not vaccinate diseased pigs.
10. Give special attention to the following animals before vaccination:
Pigs with fever, diarrhea and other clinical abnormalities;
Pigs undergoing treatment or recently treated;
Pigs with malnutrition.
11. Pigs might show temporary fever, lethargy, or anorexia after vaccination but will be cured within 3 days.
12. Keep the vaccine out of direct sunlight, boiling or freezing.
13. Use the vaccine immediately after opening.
14. The remaining content must be disposed safely.
15. Do not use the vaccine whose appearance or content is abnormal.
16. Vials and syringes must be disposed properly after use.
17. Accidental human injection of the vaccine could cause inflammation or pain. In such cases, seek medical attention immediately.
18. Follow the instruction of the veterinarian.
19. For further information, refer to the local distributors or the manufacturer.